1.800.626.9105 Nootka Lodge, 4982 Dartmouth College Hwy, Woodsville, NH 03785 603.747.2418
Woodsville and the Connecticut Valley are full of history and rich culture. Click the link for "Local Area" for attractions, historical landmarks, restaurants, and shops, that you can enjoy while in our beautiful region.
Relaxation awaits, and so much more...
The Nootka Lodge is located in the beautiful Connecticut River Valley and only a couple miles from the western end of Rt. 112 and the western entrance to the Kancamangus Highway. We are the Gateway to the White Mountains. Also only 40 minutes from Dartmouth College and the bustling Upper Valley Region.
Check out each page below to find many great activities from including dining, shopping, attractions and outdoor fun!
We also have a calendar of events at the bottom of this page...
We are in short driving distance to all of the White Mountains Attractions, Outdoor Activities, Dining and Shopping. Make us a part of your vacation as you visit the mountains, and all this beautiful landscape has to offer.
Dartmouth College and the Upper Valley are rich in culture This unique small (big) town offers many shopping options, including many small boutiques. Dining is some of the finest in New Hampshire, and there are many outdoor activities, from biking to boating, hiking and more...
- Laconia Motorcycle Week - (June 12th to June 21st)
- Mt. Washington Sunrise Drive (June 21st)
- Dads Fly Free on Father's Day Bretton Woods, NH - (June 21st)
- Father’s Day Special at Conway Scenic Railroad - (June 21st)
- CLASSICOPIA BROADWAY MELODIES Alumni Hall - (June 21st)
- Whale’s Tale Waterpark’s White Mt. Summer Kick Off - (June 26th)
- New England Brewfest - (June 26th to June 28th)
- Woodsville/Wells River 4th of July Celebration - (July 4th)
- The Prouty - (July 10th to July 11th)
- Warren Old Home Days - (July 10th to July 12th)
- Taste, Tunes, & Craft Brew Festival - (July 11th)
- Connecticut Valley Fair - (July 16th to July 19th)
- New Hampshire 301 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series - (July 19th)
- The North Haverhill Fair - (July 22nd to July 26th)
- Mt. Washington Sunrise Drive - (July 26th)