1.800.626.9105 Nootka Lodge, 4982 Dartmouth College Hwy, Woodsville, NH 03785 603.747.2418
Woodsville and the Connecticut Valley are full of history and rich culture. Click the link for "Local Area" for attractions, historical landmarks, restaurants, and shops, that you can enjoy while in our beautiful region.
Relaxation awaits, and so much more...
The Nootka Lodge is located in the beautiful Connecticut River Valley and only a couple miles from the western end of Rt. 112 and the western entrance to the Kancamangus Highway. We are the Gateway to the White Mountains. Also only 40 minutes from Dartmouth College and the bustling Upper Valley Region.
Check out each page below to find many great activities from including dining, shopping, attractions and outdoor fun!
We also have a calendar of events at the bottom of this page...
We are in short driving distance to all of the White Mountains Attractions, Outdoor Activities, Dining and Shopping. Make us a part of your vacation as you visit the mountains, and all this beautiful landscape has to offer.
Dartmouth College and the Upper Valley are rich in culture This unique small (big) town offers many shopping options, including many small boutiques. Dining is some of the finest in New Hampshire, and there are many outdoor activities, from biking to boating, hiking and more...
- Woodsville/Wells River 4th of July Celebration - (July 4th)
- The Prouty - (July 8th to July 9th)
- Warren Old Home Days - (July 8th to July 10th)
- Connecticut Valley Fair - (July 14th to July 17th)
- New Hampshire 301 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series - (July 17th)
- The North Haverhill Fair - (July 27th to July 31st)
July & August 2016
- Mt. Washington Sunrise Drive - (July 31st & August 28th)
- Lost River Evening Lantern Tour - (Many Dates)
- 24th Annual Lincoln Summer Craft Festival (August 13th & 14th)
- Steampunk at The Cog (August 201th)
- 10th Annual 2016 Street Dance Bath, NH (August 27th)