1.800.626.9105 Nootka Lodge, 4982 Dartmouth College Hwy, Woodsville, NH 03785 603.747.2418
Woodsville and the Connecticut Valley are full of history and rich culture. Click the link for "Local Area" for attractions, historical landmarks, restaurants, and shops, that you can enjoy while in our beautiful region.
Relaxation awaits, and so much more...
The Nootka Lodge is located in the beautiful Connecticut River Valley and only a couple miles from the western end of Rt. 112 and the western entrance to the Kancamangus Highway. We are the Gateway to the White Mountains. Also only 40 minutes from Dartmouth College and the bustling Upper Valley Region.
Check out each page below to find many great activities from including dining, shopping, attractions and outdoor fun!
We also have a calendar of events at the bottom of this page...
We are in short driving distance to all of the White Mountains Attractions, Outdoor Activities, Dining and Shopping. Make us a part of your vacation as you visit the mountains, and all this beautiful landscape has to offer.
Dartmouth College and the Upper Valley are rich in culture This unique small (big) town offers many shopping options, including many small boutiques. Dining is some of the finest in New Hampshire, and there are many outdoor activities, from biking to boating, hiking and more...
- Annual Mount Washington Auto Road Bicycle Hill Climb (Aug. 15th)
- Bath Street Dance (Aug. 15th)
- Windy Ridge Orchard Apple Picking (Late Aug. to Early Oct.)
- Lost River Lantern Tour (Aug. 26th, Aug 28th, Aug 29th & Aug. 30th)
- Caledonia County Fair (Aug. 26th to Aug. 30th)
- Lancaster Fair (Sept. 2nd to Sept. 7th)
- Bakers' Harvest Tasting Supper (Sept. 11th)
- Bakers' Harvest Festival (Sept. 12th)
- At Home with Nature, Natural History and the 19th Century (Sept. 17th)
- Tunbridge World's Fair (Sept. 17th to Sept. 20th)
- New Hampshire Highland Games & Festival (Sept. 18th to Sept. 20th)
- The Barre Granite Festival (Sept. 19th)
- Fall Foliage Festival in East Burke Village (Sept. 26th)
- Windy Ridge Orchard Apple Picking (late Aug. to Early Oct.)